San Pellegrino Pompelmo
- Amazingly zesty and thirst-quenching, the gorgeous sun-ripened grapefruit from the citrus groves in the Mediterranean gives Sanpellegrino Pompelmo its unique characteristics.
- An opaque yellow in colour with just the right amount of carbonation, the aroma of juicy grapefruit fills the nose.
- A sip starts sweet but ends bittersweet, with a lingering taste of juicy squeezed grapefruit that dances across your tongue.
- Whip up some crocchè, or fried polenta, open up a Pompelmo, and enjoy a splash of the Mediterranean sunshine!
- Enjoy cold at 2-4°C, alone or with a slice of grapefruit on top, but fresh mint is also a top choice.