Cape Herb & Spice Ghost Chilli
- Indian Nagaland Chilli
- Superhot seasoning designed for die hard chilli enthusiasts! These ghost chillies are grown in Nagaland, India for the hottest results, often, exceeding 1 million SHU's. Use with caution- as a spice rub, marinade, or table seasoning.
- Ingredients: sea salt, paprika, ghost chillies, chillies, sugar, smoked chillies, garlic, onion, anti-caking agent, lemon juice powder, paprika extract
- *Made in a factory which uses celery, gluten, sesame seeds, soya and sulphur dioxide
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Avoid using over steaming pots and always replace the cap after use.