- Put salmon in a bowl with chives, lime juice, salt.
- Mix all together gently and season to taste.
- Place cucumber on the bottom of the plate, salmon on top and garnish with radish.
- Put all contents in a bowl, mix together and season to taste.
HANDMADE HEART-SHAPED RAVIOLI
- Bring water to boiling point and add salt.
- Place heart shaped ravioli in the boiling water.
- Cook for 5-6 mins for al dente.
- In the meantime, on the side put the butter and sage in a sauce pan with 3/4 cup of water and bring to boil until it becomes creamer.
- Put the sauce pan on the side and once the ravioli are cooked strain them from the water and place them gently in the sauce pan with the butter and sage and toss and add the Parmigiano.
- Sear the Ribeye on a hot frying pan for 3-4 mins each for medium rare. Cook longer if desired. Take it off the heat when it is cooked and let it rest for 4-5 mins.
- Slice it add salt and truffle shavings on top.
- Place all items in a bowl to mix. Season to taste.
- Warm up gently in a frying pan.