Forno Bonomi Savoiardi
- Ingredients: wheat flour, sugar, eggs, raising agents, glucose syrup, natural flavourings, salt.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten
Tiramisu Ingredients for 8 servings:
- 400 g Ladyfingers
- 300 ml strong warm coffee
- 500 g Mascarpone cheese
- 4 eggs
- 120 g sugar
- Bitter cocoa for dusting
- Beat egg yolks and sugar in a large bowl until appear pale and thick. Add the mascarpone and mix gently until very stiff
- Beat egg whites and a pinch of salt in a separate bowl until soft peaks form, then gently fold them into the mascarpone mixture.
- Prepare the coffee, pour it into a shallow dish and let it cool down. Dip the ladyfingers quickly into the coffee one at a time and arrange them side by side, in a serving dish.
- Cover the biscuits with the mascarpone mixture. Use all the ladyfingers and the cream to form more layers
- Top with a layer of cream mixture. Dust the top with cocoa. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.